How does it work?
FOR JUST £99:
- Save 20% on your bookings for a year, across our 10 locations.
- Your 20% discount will be added on top of any seasonal sales. It's stackable!
- Discounts applied to member's rooms only.
- Free breakfast* even if our free breakfast for direct bookings ends!
- Guaranteed early check in (11am) OR late check out (2pm).
- Access to local partner discounts.
The Fine Print
You can sign up during the booking process and we will take the £99 fee there and then. Your 20% discount off your room booking will be applied at checkout.
If you're already an A List member, even better - go ahead and make your booking and you can choose to upgrade to A List Traveller.
Correct. Your membership begins on the date you first sign up with us for 1 year. In your account section you will find how many days you have left and we won't automatically renew the membership.
Once you have signed up, simply login to access your 20% discount plus added perks including free breakfast (not available in Canary Wharf & Westminster, Kings Cross not serving breakfast until 27th February 2023) and the option of early check in (12pm) or late check out (2pm).
Simply email us and we will downgrade you back to the A List. Unfortunately the annual fee is non-refundable.
- A maximum of one membership is issued annually.
- Room bookings must be booked online via your signed up Traveller account.
- The monthly fee must be paid in full, up front and is non-refundable.
- We reserve the right to change our pricing and T&Cs.
- Hotel reservations are subject to availability.
- Blackout dates may apply at some Hotels.
- Please note only one guest in addition to the A-List Traveller member is permitted in the room. A-List Traveller member must always check in and be the primary occupant.
- In case of violation of our membership T&C’s Point A Hotels reserve the right to terminate your membership with immediate effect.
- Membership office is open Monday to Friday: 09:00- 17:00 with responses guaranteed within 48 hours.