How does it work?
FOR JUST £99:
- Save 20% on your bookings for a year, across our 10 locations.
- Discounts applied to member's rooms only.
- Free breakfast* even if our free breakfast for direct bookings ends!
- Guaranteed early check in (11am) OR late check out (2pm).
- Access to local partner discounts.
The Fine Print
You can sign up during the booking process and we will take the £99 fee there and then. Your 20% discount off your room booking will be applied at checkout.
If you're already an A List member, even better - go ahead and make your booking and you can choose to upgrade to A List Traveller.
Correct. Your membership begins on the date you first sign up with us for 1 year. In your account section you will find how many days you have left and we won't automatically renew the membership.
Once you have signed up, simply login to access your 20% discount plus added perks including free breakfast (not available in Canary Wharf & Westminster) and the option of early check in (12pm) or late check out (2pm).
Simply email us and we will downgrade you back to the A List. Unfortunately the annual fee is non-refundable.
- A maximum of one membership is issued annually.
- Room bookings must be booked online via your signed up Traveller account.
- The monthly fee must be paid in full, up front and is non-refundable.
- We reserve the right to change our pricing and T&Cs.
- Hotel reservations are subject to availability.
- Blackout dates may apply at some Hotels.
- Please note only one guest in addition to the A-List Traveller member is permitted in the room. A-List Traveller member must always check in and be the primary occupant.
- In case of violation of our membership T&C’s Point A Hotels reserve the right to terminate your membership with immediate effect.
- Membership office is open Monday to Friday: 09:00- 17:00 with responses guaranteed within 48 hours.